About FX Week
Published since 1990, FX Week is the industry's exclusive newsletter for foreign exchange and money market professionals working within commercial banks, investment banks, central banks, brokerages, institutional investors, multinational corporations and vendor companies serving the banks and financial institutions.
Always the first to deliver cutting-edge news stories and special reports, FX Week ensures its subscribers are kept informed of all the key events and developments in the industry.
Why read FX Week?
FX Week's expert editorial team operate out of London, the heart of the foreign exchange market, with support from our editorial offices in New York and Hong Kong, ensuring that subscribers are provided with the information on the powerful forces that are making the markets tick and the events that are shaping the FX industry world-wide.
Every week, subscribers benefit from:
- the most comprehensive information on people moves within the industry
- the latest currency forecasts index - which banks are best when it comes to accurate currency forecasting
- accurate analysis and commentary on the latest market developments
- innovative solutions to real-life problems from industry experts
- the latest technology news
Packed with hard-hitting news stories, FX Week is much more than a newsletter, subscribers receive:
- 50 print issues per year
- Daily news online - the first place to get up-to-the-minute news
- email alerts when new issues are posted
- weekly currency forecasts
- online access to all back issues of FX Week with user-friendly search facility
- quarterly supplements covering CLS, emerging markets, e-FX, currency derivatives, white labelling and retail FX
FX Week also produces a number of annual rankings:
- Best Banks Awards - voted for by the foreign exchange industry, these awards provide the benchmark for performance in the global FX marketplace, and are the most accurate indicator of who is leading the market, according to banks, corporate treasuries and institutional investors.
- e-FX Awards - e-commerce is now a major driver in determining success in the wider forex industry. In our annual e-FX awards, we acknowledge the high fliers who are leading the field.
- Banks' FX Trading Revenues - annual listings of how banks are performing in the marketplace - individually and how they fare against one another.